Thursday, July 14, 2011

Show Time


Hey kids! Gather 'round! It summer show time for Leaping Lizards Music!

If you didn't know, I absolutely love my job. And the show seasons (summer and winter) are my favorite times of all. It so fulfilling to get a chance to show the families what the kids have been learning all year. Plus, we usually theme the shows, so I get a chance to get into my other obsession- crafting! This year, I made the sun puppet/costume and an outdoor theatre curtain. The curtain was my very first sewing project on my new-to-me sewing machine. 

Here are a few shots via my android from one of the shows. The kids did so great!


Mini skit within the show. Kids shown here in character- such hams!



My next show is tonight. Thank goodness it's indoors because, believe it or not, it's raining here in southern California! I'll show you more sneak peaks from the other shows next week.

-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment