Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Do Not Disturb.


Sunday marked our 7th wedding anniversary. I cannot believe that. It also marked Brock's birthday, because we got married right on his birthday. (cute, huh?)

I am married to an amazing man. He is so passionate about nurturing his relationships with the kids and I, which makes the world of difference. I care because he cares so much, you know what I mean? He is also very driven; so willing to think outside the box. I really have him to thank for pushing me to pursue more than I ever thought I could.

This weekend, my gracious parents took the kids for 24 hours while we "stay-cationed" in Laguna Beach. Dinner. Dancing. Ocean Kayaking. Hanging at the beach. Going for yogurt. It was absolute heaven.

Well, back to my dream jobs!

-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment