Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Putting it Together

At home with my own munchkins, we're doing a new unit on the American Frontier. I will be using my KONOS curriculum as a base for the unit.



I love this Nature Explorer Bag craft from Chez Beeper Bebe (via Crafty Crow). I may not make the bag from scratch (just being honest), but I will definitely gather all those explorers items so we're ready to go exploring at a moment's notice. It also reminds me that our unit after this one will be birds, so maybe I can just blend them together!

A few months ago I found this mini-book tutorial on Elsie's wonderful blog.


Mini-book from danny brito on Vimeo.

It's the best tutorial ever. In just one minute out of one sheet of paper, I can a make a little book for- anything! I have used it for countless activities. This time, I will use it to make little travel journals for my little explorers.


-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment