Friday, June 24, 2011

Smarty Pants Smoothie! - Happy Summer

Hey Folks! It's the first week of summer, and the perfect time to introduce my new series: Smarty Pants Smoothies!! I'll blend my favorite crafts, songs, stories, and outings for the best @home learning fun ever. Here's my Summer Smarty Pants Smoothie recipe:
(Note: This ones for your littlest kiddies)


This easy sun costume craft (by me!):



(I made this costume for my upcoming Summer Show performances)

These songs (full of summer hippie goodness!)

I PLANT A LITTLE SEED- LYNN KLEINER  (here)
EACH OF US IS A FLOWER- Charlotte Diamond (here or here)
FREE TO BE YOU AND ME- The Free Seekers (here)


These summery books

















WE PLAY OUTSIDE- A Dick and Jane book (early-reader,  adorable multicultural drawings)


















JAMBERRY- Bruce Degen


And this plug for my favorite place on earth: Yosemite National Park!


















Here's to a great summer!

-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment